BAU AML - Business Support Consultant
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Permanent, Full time
- Paragon Executive
- 18 Feb 18 2018-02-18
The Payment Services group of a Multinational bank are currently seeking an AML Business Support Consultant, who will report to the AML Issues Management and Regulatory Oversight Manager of the Payment Services CRO team.
- Manages the controls and record keeping required to evidence the LOB’s internal risk management policy and regulatory reporting requirements
- Effectively manage and oversee issue resolutions related to AML issues identified during the course of regulatory exams, internal audits, and internal quality audits.
- Monitors business line activities, progress and adherence to AML regulations and corporate standards. Researches compliance laws and regulations and provides guidance to the LOB
- Determine potential areas of risks appraise their significance and make recommendations to improve
- Assistance in ad-hoc projects which have a regulatory element.
- Act as a liaison between the business line and the Corporate AML Office or other internal business partners as needed.
- Prepare reports for management.
- Excellent team player with ability to take ownership of role and work under own initiative.
- Comprehensive understanding of the risk and control environment in a financial services organization.
- Ability to operate in a matrix organization, build relationships across business lines, strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to understand and interpret regulations, regulatory guidance and apply such in a practical manner in an operational environment.
- Minimum 5-7 years of financial experience in the compliance, BSA/AML or Sanctions Screening (OFAC) disciplines
- Bachelor’s degree, a Diploma in Compliance (or similar), or equivalent experience.
- Strong organization and analytical skills
- Ability to deliver to tight deadlines with a high level of accuracy.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and communication (including presentations) skills
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications
- Have the ability to build a project plan and effectively manage to the key deliverables and milestones that have been established.
- A self-directed and independently motivated individual, who places a high value on organizational skills and maintains strong business acumen.
This role has been identified as a Controlled Function (“CF”) under the Central Bank of Ireland’s Fitness & Probity Regime and allows the opportunity to grow with in the company and the wider international group.
For a private and confidential conversation and for a full job description please contact Ciarán O Connell on 01-8746770.