Associate Director - Renewables
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Permanent, Full time
- Elevate Partners
- 18 Apr 19
Our client, a global Infrastructure Group, is expanding its Renewables offering and interested in speaking with Infrastructure/Renewables professionals with 6-8 years experience.
- Renewables M&A/debt experience, preferably internationally
- Market-facing background - investors, developers, banks, pitches, etc.
- Market network – can originate or support origination
- Deal credentials – debt and/or equity
- Financial modelling experience
- Fluent English, additional languages a bonus (French, Spanish, Italian, German)
- Has led or played key roles in renewable deals
- Previously worked in a corporate finance advisor, investment bank, developer, utility, investor
- Professional qualifications beneficial (ACA, CFA, MBA, Engineering)
To discuss this opportunity in confidence, call Diarmuid Clancy on +353 1 563 2330, apply directly via the link provided or email email@example.com