Associate - Pension Service Centre
- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Job Type: Full time
- Company: Fidelity International
Title: Associate, Pensions Service Centre
Department: Pensions Service Centre
Reports to: Team Leader, Pensions Service Centre
Location: Dublin 2, Ireland
About Fidelity Worldwide Investment
Over the last 40 years Fidelity Worldwide Investment has enjoyed great success, offering investment services and solutions that are in the best interest of our diverse global client base. By sharing our expertise, market-leading insights and entrepreneurial thinking, we have enabled our customers to make more informed choices along the path towards achieving their financial goals. We have a reputation as one of the world's most successful investment solution providers and, looking ahead, we believe our best is yet to come.
We endeavour to make the right decisions for our clients and are committed to delivering constant improvements - we understand the role that the development of our people plays in this. It's this unique approach that fuels our ambitious plans for the future. It's a future that will be shaped by the talented, forward-thinking individuals who are part of our business today and also by those who will join us tomorrow.
Find out more about how you could be part of our journey at www.fidelityrecruitment.com.
About Pensions Service Centre
The Pensions Service Centre is the first point of contact for all members, IFAs and selected administrators ('authorised callers') of DC full service clients / schemes looking to access information regarding a Pension. You will work in a friendly, highly skilled team dedicated to providing industry leading client service.
Our long-term vision places customer experience and talent development at its heart. We are excited by innovation, take pride in developing market-leading products and have an organisation defined by our highly motivated employees. We value integrity and help provide the right opportunities for people who are eager to drive their own career.
Purpose of your role
Answering inbound queries relating to the administration and servicing of pension accounts with a strong customer orientation ensuring our excellent service standards are met. To answer queries in a friendly and professional manner, making sure all aspects of the request are fully addressed and provide relevant additional information as appropriate. The role includes providing up-to-date information on a wide variety of subjects related to the member's account information including: investment fund options, fund prices and general enquiries on processes.
Your key accountabilities
Provide clear and concise information to Defined Contribution schemes members, administrators and IFAs who will contact the Pensions Service Centre Helpline Provide up-to-date information on a wide variety of subjects related to the administration of the member pensions accounts including:
- Plan details and member account information
- Products, investment fund options, fund prices
- Market news
- General enquiries on processes, forms, etc.
- Switching existing balances
- Change allocation of future contributions
- Retirement options
- Cash withdrawals
Perform ad hoc administrative account amendments (e.g. address change) accurately and in a timely manner Keeping required knowledge up-to-date with the information provided both by line management as well as other means such as the intranet, regular member magazines or mailings etc.
Experience and Qualifications
- A passion for client service and the ability to act as a highly competent client contact for administrative, reporting and customer processing matters
- A confident, driven, articulate individual with excellent communication and social skills
- A customer focused, enthusiastic character who works with integrity and respect
- Someone who always takes ownership of a problem and finds a resolution suitable for all stakeholders
- Previous telephone experience in a customer service environment
- Team player who can gain the support and commitment of internal and external members, client or service partners
- A proactive approach to internal relationships with an analytical, enquiring mind and a willingness to learn
- Willingness to question processes with a view to innovate and improve client service delivery
- 'Can do' attitude reflected in pro-active problem resolution skills and frequent follow-up
- Accuracy and attention to detail in all aspects of service delivery, documentation and reporting
- Demonstrate a high level of commitment to the role, professionalism and maturity
- Good organisational skills - ability to 'multi-task'
- Proficiency in major MS Office Applications (Word, Excel)
- Knowledge of the UK asset management and pensions industry is desirable but not essential