Assistant Company Secretary - Dublin
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Permanent, Full time
- FK International Financial Recruitment
- 09 Oct 18
Our client a leading Irish Plc is recruiting an Assistant Company Secretary to join its Company Secretarial team.
This newly created position will involve:
- Assisting the Company Secretary in the preparation of papers for Board and Board Committee meetings and using Diligent Boardbooks
- Involvement in compliance procedures related to the Company’s Stock Exchange listing including registers and announcements
- Managing the company secretarial affairs of Irish and non-Irish corporate subsidiaries including preparation of board papers, minutes, updating statutory records
- Maintaining statutory records and preparation of statutory forms using Blueprint OneWorld
- Preparing agendas, board papers, minutes and shareholder resolutions for routine matters
- Liaising with the Group’s operating subsidiaries in relation to their company secretarial affairs
- Involvement in a number of other areas including pensions, annual report and AGM
Requirements for this Role
The person appointed to this role will require excellent interpersonal and project management skills to work cohesively with senior colleagues within the Group’s head office functions and across its operating subsidiaries.
- Qualified as a Chartered Company Secretary
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a Company Secretarial department
- Experience of board and committee support including minute taking skills, drafting agendas and production of board packs and meeting logistics
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a proven record of successfully working within teams
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Irish PLC.
Remuneration will be competitive commensurate with experience.