Asset Servicing Senior Analyst AVP (Japanese Speaker)
The Asset Servicing Senior Analyst is a seasoned professional role. This person will form a key part of the Asset Servicing Client Service Function and will be focused on providing premium client service to clients.
This role requires a Japanese speaker to support key Japanese clients in addition to the broader Custody client base for Asset Servicing. You will serve as primary contact for Custody clients, providing support across Asset Servicing specific to Corporate Action and international and domestic Income Voluntary and Mandatory events. Responsibilities:
- These activities include query management, attending client meetings and calls, preparation of client meeting material, client reporting and drive process improvements covering Corporate Actions
- Research and resolve questions or issues presented by domestic and international Prime Finance Clients to provide client service solutions for Prime Finance clients and trading desk.
- Interpret domestic and international voluntary and mandatory Corporate Action and Dividend Interest Event information, and use that data to address client inquiries and ad-hoc requests
- Partner with internal teams across the business, including Margin Team, Tax, and Technology, Front and Middle office, to effectively service Custody clients
- Perform reconciliations for applicable client account positions as required for the relevant Corporate Action and/or Dividend Interest event
- Provide guidance to clients on the life-cycle of Events on multiple products, including Equity (cash and Swap), and Fixed Income products
- Craft robust client communications, which may include spreadsheets, in response to client questions or concerns
- Identify and manage risk to the business, with timely action and prompt escalation
- Hold or attend client conference call meetings and or in-person meetings
- Hold or participate on conference meetings with international or US Custodians and Transfer Agents regarding Corporate Action or Dividend events
- Performs all other job duties as assigned by supervisor
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made.
- Must have Financial Services Experience
- Must have experience Securities Processing Analyst or related position performing corporate action processing
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills fluent in both English & Japanese
- Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - IE
Time Type :
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .