- Location: Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Salary: €60 - €70k plus bonus and benefits
- Job Type: Full time
AML Manager required for leading international firm. Fluency in English and either French or Italian essential.
<b> Manager required to join a leading global financial services provider in their new Centre of Excellence in Dublin 2. This role requires a professional to have 5 years’ plus experience across AML/KYC within the fund management, asset management or investment management arena.
You will be fluent in English and French. </b>
Reporting into a Senior Manager with a dotted line to a director in Luxembourg the successful applicant will be responsible for providing support to the Europe and Asia Task Force Remediation team by performing customer due diligence, client risk assessment, and other first line of defense (LOD) AML/KYC.
<h3> Day to day duties include; </h3>
- Responsible for completing all remediation tasks in line with internal Audit and External Regulatory timeline deliverables.
- Perform Client Risk Scoring, Client Identification, and AML/KYC documentation reviews including refresh/remediation of existing client base.
- Liaising with Global Due Diligence teams including the Client onboarding & Quality control and assurance teams.
- Day to day management of a team of 5 in the across the area
- Ensure that all relevant MI is kept up to date
- Ensure robust communication protocols are in place with individual country level stakeholders to ensure Client lists are constantly reviewed and any changes approved in line with current standard protocol.
<h3> Requirements </h3>
- 5 years plus experience in Compliance, Risk, Legal role in Financial Services, ideally from within the Funds or Investment arena.
- Strong working knowledge of AML or KYC policies and procedures
- Previous experience leading a small local team and working with global stakeholders
- Fluency in English and French, knowledge of German or Italian advantageous.
<b>For more information on this Compliance Manager Job, then please contact <a href="https://www.linkedin.com/in/eimearwalshbrightwater/"="_blank">Eimear Walsh </a>
(01) 6621000 or by email at <a href="mailto:email@example.com">firstname.lastname@example.org</a></b>