- Location: Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Salary: €30,000 - €35,000
- Job Type: Full time
AML Administrator (Meath)
I’m pleased to say that I have a number of roles open now in County Meath for entry-level or career-shifting AML specialists. We’re looking for motivated people with strong admin and banking background who want to try something new.
Role: AML Administrator Salary: €30,000 -€35,000 Term: 12 Month Fixed Term Contract Industry: Wealth Management Location: Co. Meath
We often here from people with strong Administration and/or Banking experience who want to move away from retail products, and get a chance to expand their career potential in other fields.
I also hear from these same people who got their first experience of Anti-Money Laundering and Know Your Client (AML and KYC) checks, and want the opportunity to specialise in AML. While it can be hard to get those job opportunities in AML, they do come up. I’m pleased to say that I have a number of roles open now in County Meath for entry-level or career-shifting AML specialists.
We’re looking for motivated people with strong admin and banking background who want to try something new. The company is a wealth manager that has a huge European base and works with super-wealthy clients who pose “high-risks” to the business. You will be performing background checks and reviews on documentation to prevent Fraud in this company.
- A 12 Month contract in a top-tier wealth management company with excellent training
- A very strong entry- level salary for AML Administrators and KYC Specialists
- Very interesting work- a low volume of high-profile clients. No two profiles are the same, and you need to use your attention to detail and flair for the detective to protect the client and the company
- You’ll avoid the Dublin commute- great for aspiring Financial Services professionals in Meath (Trim, Kells, Navan) and North Dublin (Castleknock, Ashtown, Balbriggan, Swords)
- This really is a brilliant chance to start your career in AML. The Compliance and AML job market in Dublin is booming- get your foot on the ladder by applying here or picking up the phone to Kim Cody on 01-6621000. You can also e-mail me here.