For our growing office in Cork, we are looking for a Fund Senior Manager to support our Real Estate team. Leading a dedicated expert team, you will be responsible for the delivery of Alter Domus’ world-class suite of integrated solutions to a portfolio of clients.
As a Fund Senior Manager, you will be responsible for a portfolio of clients. Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the management of client teams and the delivery of a quality client Service. The below tasks further elaborate your key objectives:
- Accountable to ensure a first-class client experience through professional, timely and value add client interactions.
- Participation in business expansion activities such as the integration of newly acquired business and personnel.
- Management of client relationship and other associated service providers, including auditors, law firms, and banks.
- Drive a culture of compliance and risk control through identification and anticipation of potential risks, together with timely escalation and/or resolution. Maintain a relentless focus on KPIs under your remit
- Financial profitability and monitoring of client’s portfolio (including client invoicing and approval/analysis on billable hours, budget variances and write-offs)
- Evaluation of business procedure efficiency taking into consideration organizational objectives and application of improvements
- Lead a change agenda to empower the team at all levels to deliver
- Work closely with the Real Estate Platform lead to drive implementation and adoption of technology-focused solutions to client and operational requirements
- Lead a high performing team, supporting development and engagement of employees at all levels
- Actively role model a high-performance culture with clear accountabilities, driving cross functional collaboration
- Form part of the wider senior management team with active participation in initiatives to drive broader Alter Domus goals and objectives
- You have 7-10 years’ of fund experience, preferably in Private Equity, Real Estate or Alternatives.
- You have strong technical skills including accounting principles. Preferably, you will be a qualified accountant.
- Experience in the Yardi or eFront accounting platforms, along with workflow tools is considered an asset
- You possess excellent organisational, leadership and staff development skills.
- You possess the ability to drive and to execute change.
- Fluent English is essential for this role with fluency in other European languages considered an asset.
Independent and possessing more than fifteen years’ experience in its field, Alter Domus has become a leader in corporate and management services for private equity & infrastructure and real estate funds as well as listed and unlisted companies. Our staff of over 2,000 people also provides fund administration and financial reporting services. We mentor and develop our employees’ technical knowledge and practical skills. We also champion commitment and a customer-oriented mindset.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Alter Domus offers a competitive, comprehensive benefits package including a generous vacation policy, a diverse work environment, and strong global connections. As you collaborate with colleagues in our fast-paced environment, you will gain exposure to demanding and stimulating experiences that you will take with you as your career progresses. We provide a sophisticated work environment with prominent clients that will take your ambitions and talents to the next level and give you the resources and support you need to succeed.