A contract position working on a long-term project, as a DevOps Engineer, with a daily rate of over €200, plus a modern office layout in the centre of Cork.
Working with a world renowned financial organisation, we are looking for highly motivated, solution-oriented DevOps Engineer to be actively involved in an exciting new, digitisation project within the company's Investment Funds Division.
- At least 3 years of experience with CI/CD
- At least 3+ years' experience in Linux and must be fluent with Linux Shell Scripts.
- At least 2+ years' experience with Ansible.
- Expert knowledge of Jenkins, Maven & Ant scripts.
- Knowledge of Terraforms and exposure to Azure Cloud is an advantage.
- Familiarisation with build & deployment of Java, GO, Python and React.js applications.
- Integration knowledge with HP Fortify, Fitness & Sonar is essential.
- Knowledge of SAML, OAuth 2, certificates is needed.
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker will be an added advantage.
Please only apply if you have the eligibility to work in Ireland.
For further information about this truly exciting opportunity and for an immediate interview, please get in touch without delay!