Senior Analyst - Performance Management
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
Become an independent partner for business and management to deliver the budget through streamlines and provide more accurate and in-depth business driven analysis in the day to day activities, monthly meeting, budget and forecasting
The Role Responsibilities Performance Management
Health and Safety
- Assist Head of Performance Management to produce in depth analysis for Country Performance Management for Income, Expenses and Balance Sheet side which covering all segments (Corporate, Retails and Commercials clients) and all products
- Assist Head of Performance Management to produce the financial budget and corporate plan for group submission
- Assist Head of Performance Management to produce Rencana Bisnis Bank (RBB) for submission to OJK including monitoring and submission of quarterly realization to OJK
- Assist Head of Performance Management in ICAAP exercise for the bank including the analytics and ICAAP documentation for submission to both OJK and Group Submission
- Assist Head of Performance Management to Produce Monthly, Bi-Monthly & Quarterly Country Management Pack for CEO and CFO regional discussions
- Assist Head of Performance Management to for country strategy analytics related to management and financial planning, including specific target from the group on top of BAU performance targets (eg. EVA, Marginal Return, ROTE)
- Assist Head of Performance Management to monitor country performance on monthly basis including analysis and reporting for group submission
Our Ideal Candidate
- Follow HS&E instructions and procedures
- Co-operate in the implementation of HS&E plan and help to prevent workplace hazard.
- Highlight and report all accidents, incidents and unsafe conditions.
- Not interfere with existing arrangements to ensure the health & safety of all employees, and protection of the environment.
- Meet their obligations with regards to local legal requirements.
- A mature finance professional preferably with recognized chartered accounting qualification.
- Adequate understanding of bank structures, products and detailed analysis in bank wide level and detailed product and segment level
- High integrity and has ability to challenge the views and actions of others in a constructive manner.
- Good understanding in local OJK reporting will be a plus point
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.