Ethos BeathChapman and EBC CONNECT are privileged to partner CredoLab exclusively on their search for the company’s key strategic hire in Indonesia. CredoLab (www.credolab.com) provides revolutionary smartphone-based credit scoring solutions for consumer lenders, using state-of-the-art digital technology to enable financial inclusion. By using CredoLab, consumer
lenders achieve a significant reduction in credit risk, a radical drop in time required to reach a credit decision, and the opening of new client segments. Headquartered in Singapore, CredoLab is targeting the global market of 2 billion unbanked adults. Having achieved strong client traction in Southeast Asia, CredoLab is in the process of expanding globally. CredoLab recently completed a successful 7Mn USD Series A fund raise backed by GBG Plc, Access Capital and Walden International.
Customers are at the core of what we do at Credolab. And we are looking for a passionate individual to help build and lead the customer success team in Asia. The key objective is to ensure our Banking and Financial services customer leverage the power of smartphone based alternate data driven credit scoring to improve their credit framework while also driving greater financial inclusion of individuals who have been on the fringes of credit. The Role
- Reporting to the Regional Sales Head- Asia, this role will play a key role in establishing CredoLab as a leading Fintech player in Indonesia.
- You will help build the key market expansion plan, initiate business development activities, acquire new clients and build a high growth driven subscription business.
- You will be the Director of CredoLab’s Indonesia entity and be the representative for all local business bodies like the Fintech Association.
- You will be the primary owner of the company’s sales budget for the region by building and leading the regional sales effort in a pioneering industry on a path of explosive growth.
- Direct responsibility for Channel Partnerships, Regional Direct Sales, Key Account Management functions.
- Direct sales of CredoLab’s solutions to the consumer lender clients, including acquisition, contract negotiation, onboarding, piloting, and commercial phase.
- Develop, maintain, and manage a pipeline of target Regional Channel Partners, including Credit Bureaus, Technology Vendors, Payment Processors, and Credit Risk Advisory players.
- Manage personally end-to-end the Channel Partner relationships through acquisition, contract negotiation, onboarding, and ultimately the commercial partnership.
- 12-15 years of experience in B2B sales to banks and consumer lenders, preferably gained in the fields of credit risk management, credit bureau or selling vertical technology driven software/ subscription solutions to banks and lenders.
- Fluent in Bahasa and English.
- Prior experience in managing regulatory relationships with central banks, Fintech association and OJK will be an added advantage.
- Strong B2B business development and sales skills and mining existing accounts for deeper revenue generation.
- Pre-existing relationships across the banking and consumer lending industries.
- Strong understanding of the industry landscape for credit risk solutions.
- Highly entrepreneurial, creative, open-minded, persistent, highly collaborative personality.
- Passion to build and scale new business, recruit build a team of high performers in line with revenue growth.
- Competitive Base Salary and Sales Commission Structure Seniority Level-
Sales Director Industry. -
Financial Services Employment Type-
Full-time Job Functions -
Sales, Business Development
For a confidential consideration of your suitability, kindly reach out to Paul Clarke and Kessler Neo with your resume.
Reg No. R1658229
EBC Connect Pte Ltd
Licence no. 17C8975