Research Division, Indonesia Industrials, Equity Research, Senior Associate or Vice President (Bahasa speaking)
- Jakarta, Kelurahan Pulau Untungjawa, Indonesia
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan Stanley
- 14 Dec 17 2017-12-14
See job description for details
I. Morgan Stanley
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. With offices in more than 43 countries, the Firm’s employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments, institutions and individuals.
II. Research Division
Morgan Stanley has earned a strong reputation for the originality of its research and the value it creates among investors and decision makers. Consistently ranked among the top in its field, our Equity Research team looks at economic, market, industry and company data to enhance the performance of clients' global portfolios and to help companies set their strategic direction.
An exciting opportunity exists for a Senior Associate or Vice President to join the Equity Research team based in Jakarta specializing in Indonesia Industrials.
Based in Jakarta, this role ( Senior Associate or Vice President) will be part of a market-leading team and support the Lead Analyst in financial modeling & analysis, database management, understanding press releases or disclosures, client presentations and interactions, research report writing and publications. The Senior Associate or Vice President should have developed a solid understanding of companies in Indonesia Industrials and be able to leverage Morgan Stanley’s global franchise to provide a global perspective.
- Keep abreast of news flows in financials and developments in the sector
- Create and maintain financial models leveraging skills in accounting, finance and economics
- Develop and maintain sector-specific databases
- Research, draft and write company and sector thematic reports
- Respond to requests for data and information from internal and external clients
- Assist in the design and preparation of analyst marketing strategy and materials
- Develop and maintain client relationships while helping them to reach investment conclusions
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILL-SETS:
- A university degree with excellent academic results
- Equity research or sector coverage experience a distinct advantage
- Native or business-level written and spoken communication skills in both English and Bahasa necessary
- Practical analytical and accounting skills
- Critical thinker with high level of intellectual curiosity
- Proactive & hard working with strong sense of professional accountability and teamwork
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to sit for a written test