Production Support (6-months contract)
- Jakarta, Kelurahan Pulau Untungjawa, Indonesia Jakarta Kelurahan Pulau Untungjawa ID
- Contract, Full time
- FIS Global
- 08 Mar 18 2018-03-08
We have an exciting role for Production Support in our Indonesia office. This role reports to the Payments and Switching COE. This role is open to Indonesian citizens or permanent residents.
Job ID: 53448
We have an exciting role for Production Support in our Indonesia office. This role reports to the Payments and Switching COE.
Highlights of the role!
We are looking for expertise of the following in the Financial Services and Banking Industry.
- IT background
- Design and programming of C++ Programming
- Payment Switches / Switching Concepts
- 1-2 years of experience
- More on Production Support with minimal development A combination of both C++ and Switching Concepts is preferred or either of the two would be great. We are looking at a full time or contract based.
This role is open to Indonesian citizens or permanent residents.
- Provide production and non-production environment support for business functions applications.
- Responsibility to ensure stability, continuity and availability of the application, in addition to providing rapid response to incidents and escalated user queries
- Provides monitoring of the environment, managing and tracking incidents and escalations
- Resolve and track production incidents and prevent reoccurrences
- Coordinate and perform deployment, installation, configuration, troubleshooting, maintenance and support for production and non-production environments
- Provide 24/7 support and coverage to ensure there is no impact to business and users
- Partner closely with Application Development, Testing team and upstream consumers and other L2/L3 teams.
- Participate in on-call rotation for application support of production related issues
- Sound knowledge of ITIL framework - Incident Management, Change Management and problem management
- Execute changes as per change management process
- Troubleshoot and resolve user/helpdesk queries as per defined SLA
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and make objective decisions independently
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a matrix managed organization
- Excellent team work
- Proven results in Incident/Problem/Change and Release disciplines
- Production of high quality documentation
- Experience in handling users/Helpdesk
- Good understanding of the internal and external environments required to deliver the IT solutions
- Strong and proven results in Incident Management and other ITIL disciplines
Experience & Qualification
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
- 1-2 years' experience (Banking industry preferred) in IT industry
- Strong design and programming knowledge using either C/C++ OR understanding of payments domain/ switching concepts
- Excellent customer service skills that build high levels of customer satisfaction for internal and external customers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization (e.g., executive, management, individual contributors).
- Willingly shares relevant technical and/or industry knowledge and expertise to other resources.
- Excellent problem-solving, team, and time management skills.
- Is resourceful and proactive in gathering information and sharing ideas.