Credit Analyst based in Jakarta with a strong emphasis on ESG.
This position, based in Jakarta, will support rthe Funds Climate strategy, seeking transactions in impact sectors in South East Asia, including renewables, sustainable land use, health, education, etc.
Analysts generally take a central role in supporting the evaluation, structuring and negotiation of our transactions, as well as in the monitoring of our investments. Our analysts work with a small deal team in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment and have constant interaction with the most senior members of the firm, as well as the senior management of our portfolio companies.
Analysts are responsible for:
- Modeling and valuation of potential investment opportunities.
- Assisting in structuring transactions and identifying potential lenders and partners.
- Understanding key credit documentation and deal terms.
- Supporting the transaction due diligence and closing processes.
- Preparing detailed investment committee memoranda.
- Managing existing investments.
- Minimum 2 years of investment banking / investment research experience with a top tier firm, preferably with significant M&A, corporate finance, leveraged finance and/or with debt / credit analysis
- Preference for candidates with prior private equity, private credit or special situations/distressed experience
- Strong analytical, accounting and financial modeling skills
- Understands and believes in the importance of sustainability
- Knowledge of ESG integration strategies preferred
- Outstanding interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills
- Superior academic achievement at a top tier undergraduate program is required
- Fluency in Bahasa would be an advantage