We are currently recruiting for a Country Head position in Indonesia for a leading payments provider in APAC region.
Main responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Responsible for expanding the company’s team and operations in Indonesia.
- Develop effective growth plan in alignment with the company’s overall targets.
- Build strong relationships with players of the local ecosystem across different functions including commercial, regulatory and government.
- Actively work with commercial leads to establish new business leads and opportunities.
- Closely collaborate with other Country Heads across the region to align and partner on key accounts and partnerships.
- Manage and oversee the whole Indonesia team including but not limited to administration, sales, business development, merchant & customer support, IT & development and project management.
- Maintain strong relationships with central teams located in Bangkok and Singapore including tech, product development, marketing and finance.
- Responsible for the profitability of the country.
- Strong entrepreneurial and commercial skills, with proven track record of significantly scaling up a country team and operations.
- Experience in payment services and/or B2B IT solution is a MUST.
- At least 5-10 years in merchant acquiring in the e-commence segment is a MUST.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in business administration, commerce or relevant field.
- Experience in private or commercial banking will be a plus.
- Extensive experience in chasing the leads and closing deals.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in business development and sales management with strong track record of business development success and sales delivery.
- Strong leadership skill with ability to supervise team members in different work fields.
- Complete fluency in both English and Indonesian, spoken and written as well as strong business acumen, communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to prioritize, meet challenging deadlines and perform under pressure.
- Flexibility and adaptability to work in a high-paced growth environment.
- Experience in a FinTech company will be ideal or a start-up company will be a plus.