Verba Voice Recording ENO,
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
The Voice Retention Operation Specialist (Verint Verba) will be responsible for operational support of a Global Verba implementation integrated with Skype for business, IPC-Unigy, BT-ITS & Cisco platform. This critical role is primarily responsible for providing technical expertise to enable proactive maintenance and Level 3 incident support of voice recording platform. You will be part of a real-time incident support team responsible for triaging and resolving critical issues, interacting with other infrastructure support teams, monitoring and tuning performance of the environment, and developing more advanced skills in Verba integration. This role provides opportunities for significant growth and career development in a world class IT support function, and provides exposure to an exciting and growing recording platform.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards
- Operate and manage Verba recording platform and support new integration of Verba with voice platform.
- Troubleshooting incidents raised from L1 operation Support on Verba recording platform.
- Review all tickets to determine any recurring patterns / Initiate / Executive improvements.
- Provide guidance to end users, supervisors on Verba recording usage, features. configurations & privileges.
- Perform troubleshooting and analysis of any critical issues, work with vendor for resolution.
- Propose and lead operational enhancements on process and tools for Verba recording.
- Conducting critical system maintenance activities required to maintain service quality and performance of the Verba environment.
- Defining and implementing the best methods and policies to support Verba environment stability.
- Mentoring junior resources to develop key technical and support skills and enhance the team's capabilities.
- Test the new version or bug fix of Verba platform in the development environment before it release to production implementation.
- Implementing consistent end-to-end Lifecycle Management (add/remove as well as recertification) of Voice Recorded users.
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application
- Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking who can work on own initiative under pressure and can deliver on time with a high level of integrity and flexibility, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
- 1 to 2 years experience supporting or deploying Verba recording platform in an enterprise environment.
- 2 to 3 years of overall experience supporting or deploying of any recording platform in an enterprise environment (preferable)
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) level knowledge of Verba Voice Recording and Analytics solutions.
- Experience of having responsibility for delivering Voice Surveillance solutions.
- Experience deploying, configuring, Verba recording platform and supporting following functions:
a) Integration with Skype for Business to record all Skype core modalities.
b) Design and implement Verba Voice Recording for Skype Voice telephony service.
c) Implementing complex workflows and processes in support of supervision model.
- Experience in deploying below recording modalities:
a) Truphone Mobile Voice recording
b) Implementation of Verba VR for Cloud9 Soft Turret Trader Voice telephony
c) Implement/deploy Verba Voice Recording/Retention for Intercom (IPC / Unigy)
Understanding of Voice and VoIP technologies (SBC, PBX, SIP, etc.) Understanding of Active Directory, DNS, Routing, Load Balancing, Quality of Service, and other core network technologies Knowledge of Firewalls, Proxies, Network Segmentation, Application Security Management (ASM), and other core security services
- Experience with Trader Voice platforms such as IPC, BT-ITS system knowledge is a plus.
- Other technical skills include:[Good to have]
- Solid experience with PowerShell or other scripting languages
- Knowledge of Windows Server administration and support
- Experience with ITILv3 or delivering services in an ITIL environment
- Ability to identify and anticipate potential systems issues, and provide appropriate solutions in a timely fashion.
- Good written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills, especially with end-users in a support environment
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure situations
- Collaboratively work with others and effectively work in a team environment to accomplish common goals
- Demonstrate a positive attitude as well as a desire to take initiative for professional development and seek opportunities to build new skills and areas of expertise
- Demonstrates ability to multitask and shift execution focus as new problems arise
- Perform with personal accountability and professional integrity, and lead by example
- Coach and develop junior resources, including transfer of knowledge in areas of expertise
- Preferred certifications include: [Good to have, not mandatory]
1. Verba Certified Solution Professions
2. Nice recording Certified Solution Professions
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.