VP - RPA Tech Lead
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
Your responsibilities include:
Your future colleagues
- Lead and drive technical design and delivery of process automation solutions as the Technical Lead and Architect for RPA implementation within Group Operation Solutions.
- Work with our business partners in Group Operations on change- management, demand and priority, build delivery roadmap, manage team work allocation and delivery accordingly
- Coordinate with Product management on new demand, Working group sessions, STC and Governance meetings for transparency on delivery progress
- Drive delivery efficiency through Agile and DevOps, promote build of re-suable components and architecture simplification
- Handle technical delivery on Blue Prism, Python and UiPath.
Analytics, Confirms and Digitization (ACD) is a horizontal within Group Operations Solutions, focused on Digital transformation across Group Operations including UX, Automation (RPA, Workflow), AI/ML and Analytics and Visualization. UX and Digitization within ACD, seeks to drive and deliver globally consistent Digital capabilities and products for Automation, UI and Workflows across Operations centered on Business value, User experience and efficient technology.
Primary ethos of the group is centered on use of technology to improve business performance with new products and services, while continuously improving existing ones removing technical debt and tactical designs.
The department values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values. You Offer
Strong experience in solution design and technical delivery of Automation solutions, especially on Robotics process automation using Blue Prism technology in Investment banking industry
Domain and Technical Skills
- 15+ years of technical experience, developing software, building and leading teams.
- Strong Technical Skills - hands on technology background within the Investment banking industry
- Strong hands on experience on Blue Prism RPA tool is a must. Exposure to other automation tools and technology i.e. UiPath, Python, AA is highly advantageous
- Proficient in technical architecture and process engineering with good analytical skills, ability to provide a technical solution for business problems, understanding the business process, its complexity and solution required in terms of objects/classes/interfaces/data model.
- Experience in leading development projects in iterative/agile development environment, with good exposure to tools for automated testing and continuous integration.
- Good exposure to environment and release management. Should be able to structure work packages for development
- Ability to build the foundations of a service delivery platform which will include a library of reusable components/objects, consistent agile based development methodology, standardized templates for documentation and toolset.
- Finance, Banking or Investment Banking experience will be is highly desirable
- Hands on experience in Blue prism is essential. Experience on Python and UiPath/AA is advantageous.
- Exposure to new technologies such as AI/ML and DLT would be very useful. Some hands on experience is even desirable
Team Management Skills
- Good Partner Management skills - Experience in handling senior business partners. Role will require interacting with senior management across functions, participating in and leading multi-functional governance platforms
- Exposure to vendor management and managing a multi-vendor program
- Experience of building teams, will be required to recruit and build the center over a period of time
- Good team management and leadership skills.
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.