Risk Management Reporter ENO
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
- We are a department that values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and are committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
- Ensure completeness and accuracy of data in the global system through variety of feeds from FO/MO/BO upstream systems.
- Execute controls and generate reports flagging data quality issues
- Develop controls and reports for financial products and related reference data while working with business partners
- Manage deep-dive investigation and analysis of large datasets using Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Enable business users to make informed decisions by validating various trade and reference data attributes and reporting the exceptions
- Understand business problems, establish controls and effectively communicate solutions and ensure remediation within agreed deadline
- Understand and detail existing data flows, processes and usage.
- Develop/Update specifications and documents for new/existing products prioritized within Basel framework.
- Should be a collaborator with ability to coordinate and implement various data quality processes, including reference data groups.
- You understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
- Graduate or Post-Graduate in Finance/Accounts/Statistics/Economics
- 1-3 years of work experience in a financial institution with good knowledge understanding of capital markets, accounting and Risk management tools and techniques
- Experience of working in an Investment Bank especially Capital Markets will be an added advantage.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills (interact with geographically dispersed teams). In addition, can work in a fast-paced environment under pressure.
- Analytical along with problem solving skills to identify the scope and parameters of reported issues and provide appropriate solutions
- Motivated, proactive and customer focused to achieve high quality of solutions and service
- Familiarity with operational improvement tools is an advantage
- Experience of data analysis using SQL to analyze large datasets in an operation oriented environment
- Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking and can work on own initiative whilst also working to deliver on time with a high level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.