Referrals for Voice /Chat support – ENO – AVP
The Level 2 End User Desktop Support Specialist is responsible for supporting customers on all end user devices related IT requests & Incidents.
Incidents and requests will be coming from end users via Voice & Chat Channels It will be assumed the responsibility to accept, resolve or send the customer's enquiry to the right support organization. A set of tools will be provided to interact with clients via each support channel and Support Specialist will be trained in operation and administration of the Credit Suisse tools. High level of client communication manner is required for every Level 2 Desktop Support Specialist as well as strong team player skills set.
- Handling of Real Time Chats and Voice calls to resolve end user's incident and requests
- Handling the end users based on their service tier priority
Manage and prioritize all chats/voice calls arriving in the Chat/voice queue, either resolving them directly or re-assigning them to other support teams as required
- Provide all internal clients with a dedicated, positive and efficient service at all times.
- ITSM Focus on high-quality incident data, recorded into ITSM incident booking system.
- Manage production incidents from inception to resolution
- Adherence to process and procedures to maintain quality and professionalism
- You have Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in distributing, installing, updating and uninstalling software applications.
- Analytical skills to solve problems process
- A focus on high quality delivery and continuous improvement of systems and processes
- Quick grasping and understanding of structural flows and ability to articulate effectively in senior management forums.
- Ability to recognize priorities and handle client's expectations
- Demonstrate a high level of customer focus and empathy.
- Added advantage of having knowledge of LAN, Wi-Fi
- Knowledge of McAfee, Lumension, Marimba and SCCM