Project Management VP
We Offer Global Operations Solutions
India Lead for Cleared Derivatives Control
- In our team you will have the opportunity to participate in a top initiative for Group Operations and Group Operations Solutions, helping support the retained clearing functions in India and partner globally with Group Operations Cleared Derivatives Control to deliver related services for the Prime business.
- Drive the development of a highly capable technical team supporting multiple applications.
- You will report into the GOS Head of Cleared Derivatives Control (DIR) who is based in London, while working with counterparts in New York, Raleigh, London, Zurich, and Singapore.
- You will provide local management for the Cleared Derivatives Control function of Group Operations Solution (GOS) in India, a team of around 10 permanent staff.
- Handle stakeholder communications with 3rd party vendor, including issues raised that require resolution
- Oversight of regional FIS IT user access to the Credit Suisse network
- You will contribute to drive the process to outline and improve the Strategy, Target State and Operating model around services in line with IT and GOS principles.
- You will enable the team leads and domain experts to effectively perform across different technologies from improvement on Mainframe and Java/Oracle platforms to complex 3rd party vendor software integration.
- Experienced with Agile and DevOps practices, Test driven development. Drives and guides the team on good code quality practices and delivery excellence.
- We will ensure architecture compliance by collaborating with GOS functional and domain architects in partnership with global delivery leads.
- You will have accountability to establish and maintain a professional and balanced relationship with business partners, sponsors, vendors, IT & GOS partners
- You hold a Graduate degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Administration or a related subject; alternatively an equivalent education within one of these fields.
- You have extensive technical delivery experience with a minimum of 15 years of crafting and driving technology solutions for complex global matrix organizations in the financial/banking sector, including engagement with external vendors.
- This is a technical leadership role, and as such you can demonstrate expertise in assessing, proposing and shaping technology services that are functional, resilient and stable.
- You have a record (minimum 5 years) of establishing, shaping and mentoring technical teams.
- You have demonstrated ability to handle the overall execution across multiple workstreams.
- You have excellent partner management, facilitation, good communication and leadership skills.
- You have solid experience in leading complex and time-critical projects/programs, implementing Workforce/Vendor strategies leading teams on-shore and off-shore.
- You have familiarity with different technologies such as Mainframe, Linux, Oracle and middleware technologies.
- You are ambitious, dedicated and hardworking who can work on own initiative whilst also working collaboratively and deliver on time with a high level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards