Project Management AVP
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
You will work in the APAC Technology & Change, Organizational Enablement Function, an energetic, ambitious and open environment. This role offers a broad exposure to a wide variety of both operational and strategic topics with the opportunity to solve challenging real world problems, support change initiatives across APAC Technology & Change and interact with senior technologists/leaders. You will be responsible to support the team lead with various initiatives, particularly in, but not limited to, the following areas:
Portfolio Execution Governance
• Full understanding of the APAC Change Governance standards
• Ensure your portfolio is compliant to all governance requirements during all phases of the program lifecycle
• Work closely with Program Managers and Business Domain ensure cost spend is aligned to investment strategy, delivery schedule and benefits of programs within your portfolio
• Handle Scope, Schedule and Benefits Change Requests
• Have sufficient functional and technical understanding of your portfolio to be able to represent your programs to Senior Management like APAC IT COO, APAC Change Governance and APAC Platform.
Portfolio Financial Management
• Drive the end to end monthly financial forecasting cycle in close collaboration with functional partners to achieve a high degree of accuracy, control, and transparency in financial budgeting
• Handle the monthly and full year forecast vs targets, ensure actuals align with expected forecasts with minimal variance
• Handle change requests to the budgets aligned to business prioritization and affordability
• Handle regular monthly financial reviews with IT Leads and Business Domain Leads while providing advisory services on portfolio financials
• Investigate identify and resolve any portfolio accounting breaks/issues
• End - End accountability of Teach & Change costs for your portfolio.
Your future colleagues
The APAC Technology and Change organization is responsible for the engineering and support of technology solutions, implementation of change programs, and the associated change, design and data governance for the APAC Division. The department encompasses the APAC Wealth Management and Products IT organizations, together with integrated cross-divisional capabilities for Chief of Staff, Chief Operating Officer, Risk and Control, Program Management and Governance.
The department values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values. You Offer
You should have experience in core development and should cover the below listed criteria and technical skills
- Sound understanding of portfolio financial management and IT cost management
- Excellent understanding of Program and project delivery lifecycle management
- Experience in handling large sized portfolios or programs
- Ability to handle multiple and diverse partners
- Compliance and Control mentality
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multitask and flexibility to adapt to changing priorities
- Proficiency in MS Excel in order to handle large sets of data and ability to provide analytical solutions/data representations for senior management consumption
- Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking who can work on own initiative and can deliver on time under pressure with a high level of integrity and flexibility, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
- Proficiency in using Clarity and/or other PMO or forecasting tool will be an added advantage
- At least 5-7 years of experience in PMO/COO/Business Management and 3-5 years of experience in Banking/Financial Services
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.