Part Time Opportunity - Liquidity Measurement & Reporting,ENO
Liquidity Measurement and Reporting team in Pune prepares regulatory liquidity reports (LCR, NSFR, Other) as mandated by various regulators in the regions that Credit Suisse conducts business. This role in particular will execute and review preparation of such reports along with added responsibility of managing upcoming transitions.
- You will do delivery of daily regulatory liquidity reports to regulators on a timely and accurate basis.
- We do daily variance analysis on asset and liability liquidity positions in reporting material currencies
- We provide understanding on concepts related to maturity mismatches
- We do accurate completion of adjustments posted for reconciling items on a manual/tactical basis
- We do daily interaction with treasury to confirm liquidity analysis, investigation and follow up on queries from partners
- Daily liaison with regional Liquidity and other teams
- We use of all Regulatory systems
- We ensure regulatory filings reconcile to source systems
- Delivery of client focused, supporting analytics for review and sign off meetings
- Ownership of review points and subsequent closures
- Contributing to briefings and debriefing regarding the regulatory liquidity reporting cycle
- Delivery of reporting improvements and efficiencies across all entities for both internal and external reporting requirements
- Data quality review and improvements
- Ownership of a robust control environment including review checklists
- You are Post graduate or have Professional Qualification in Finance, Banking, Business
- You have diploma in Treasury, Investment and Risk Management
- You have Graduated in Economics and Finance
- You have 0-7 years post qualification experience in a Financial Accounting, Reporting, Regulatory Reporting role.
- You have the ability to work with large cross-functional teams.
- You have deep understanding of some investment banking products.
- You have good MS Excel and MS Access skills.
- You have good front-to-back cross functional process knowledge within an investment bank.
- You have Product Control experience
- You have any regulatory reporting and compliance experience
- You have strong time management and prioritization skills.
- You have strong communication skills in verbal and written.
- You have the ability to take ownership and work with a high level of integrity and flexibility to changing demands and workload.
- You are able to support senior partners to achieve division's objectives.
- You have experience of operating in a KPO environment, governed by KPI's defined per Service Level Agreements