PKI Engineering Lead,VP,
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our cultural values
Credit Suisse is embarking on an exciting period of Security Transformation across our businesses and IT ecosystem. The PKI Engineering Team Lead role will have an opportunity to help craft the security future of Credit Suisse as part of this transformation by assisting with the selection, design and delivery of new solutions and products.
- A challenging position within the PKI organization, part of Data Protection & Application Security (DPAS) - Enterprise & Security Services (ESS).
- The opportunity to be able to work in a global, therefore international and dynamic environment.
- As a Team Lead of the PKI Engineering team, you will have the accountability to work throughout the IT Organization and the Business Application teams where you will help them secure our IT assets and platforms, and automate the lifecycle management of certificates.
- A chance to define and improve our PKI services based on CS policies, standards and regulatory & audit commitments.
- Coordinate PKI delivery with our solution delivery teams and governance partners such as Enterprise Security Architecture and CISO.
- Engagement with key business partners (e.g., platform engineering and production support) to identify areas for improvement such as process simplification, automation and service management.
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- Proven track record of at least 4 years of work experience in PKI, Security, IT / Network Infrastructure Management / Administration or similar, and 2 years in a similar role.
- Leadership experience in an international environment as well as good business analysis and project management skills.
- Understanding of heterogenic environments (Windows/Unix, On-Premise/Private & Public Cloud, IaaS/PaaS/CaaS).
- Demonstrable experience in leading and delivering complex projects and services.
- Working knowledge & experience with at least one of the following areas:
- PKI process and infrastructure design
- PKI operations
- Cryptographic Key Management
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.