Legal Entity Standard Reporting
- Assist in preparation and/or review of ADAC reporting disclosures to Group Financial Reporting.
- Assist in preparation of Statutory Financial Documents under US GAAP/ IFRS/local GAAP.
- Prepare and review regulatory reports under US GAAP/IFRS/local GAAP.
- Represent LESR in new business initiatives with close collaboration with front office and other support areas.
- Assist in review, implementation, and testing of various financial systems projects to improve data quality and efficiency throughout the bank.
- Be control oriented and have an ability to effectively collaborate with both internal and external auditors as required.
- Have the chance to work with various teams in a truly global environment, including Product Control, Operations, Tax, IT, Auditors and Front Office.
- You are Fresher CA/Inter CA.
- You have strong analytic and analytical skills.
- You have strong communication skills in written and verbal, including ability to comfortably present to senior management.
- You have the ability to build and maintain solid working relationships with a variety of departments across the organization including senior management within Group Finance.
- You are able to show initiative with a solid dream to learn, and to multi-task while meeting tight deadlines.
- Ability to work in a team and independently.
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- You have PeopleSoft and Essbase knowledge is preferable.