Junior BCM Mgr.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards
The Global BCM team reports into the wider CRO organization and is part of the Non-Financial Risk Management Resiliency umbrella. The APAC BCM team provides Crisis Management expertise, 2d line of defense expertise, oversight and governance to ensure that business areas have documented recovery plans so that critical functions are continued following any major interruption including defined Impact Types: Loss of Premises. Loss of IT, Loss of Staff and 3d Party Providers as well as a global impact of Infectious Disease.
The team partners closely with business areas in key focus areas such as: Planning and Preparation; Risk Identification and Mitigation; Testing and Training; and Incident and Crisis Management
The BCM Readiness team member is responsible for planning and project management of the assigned DR tests across Asia. Program includes engaging required business areas and IT teams, managing and reporting on required deliverables, problem solving and preparation of test reports in order to ensure meaningful testing of recovery plans per the defined impact types. The role reports to the India BCM Country Manager with dotted-line reporting to the APAC BCM Readiness Head.
- Manage and lead DR tests for the assigned locations and/or test types.
- Provide input and own assigned deliverables which continually improve and adapt the program in line with risk landscape, business changes and best methods
- Act as BCM subject matter specialist (SME) in understanding risks, identifying gaps, providing mitigation solutions and developing testing scenarios and plans in order to execute the program.
- Produce timely and accurate test reports and analysis for both internal and external audiences.
- Ensure tests are executed per defined schedule, test requirements, deliverables, scope and engagement.
- As part of DR tests, provide review and analysis of DR solutions in place; identifying gaps or risks as needed.
- Ensure issues are clearly communicated, documented and appropriated tracked.
- Maintain high level of data quality, documentation and reporting.
- Conduct and co-ordinate highly participative BCM training and awareness programs; continually enhance engagement across IT and business areas.
- In the event of a crisis event/business disruption assist the BCM team in crisis response and coordination. Provide liaison and coordination with IT teams during IT outages / disruptions.
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
- High caliber self-starter, ability to deliver initiatives from concept to execution
- Strong positive relationship management and client focus skills.
- Great teammate: Ensure good team collaboration and communication across Readiness, P&A and BCM Country Manager streams within BCM; work on multiple levels across regions and CS departments
- Outstanding written, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Strong data aggregation and analytical skills; excellent Excel skills.
- Ability to resolve challenges/issues
- Knowledge/experience of BCM professional practices is an advantage