Java Full Stack Developer, AVP,
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
The GOS Global Cash Settlements & Cash Management is a Technology Organization responsible to explore & implement market utilities for Operations services and deliver on regulatory, market and strategic commitments. We reduce costs by exploiting synergies, simplifying business processes, reducing technology complexity, and optimizing deliveries. We increase platform stability by integrating RtB / CtB and foster innovation via increased collaboration across the global wider organization.
A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our cultural values
Role Description We have number of exciting new initiation within the team, enabling you to be part of the success of our business. Naturally, project details are commercially-sensitive but all our projects exhibit the following common features:
- Significant engagement with product owners and user-interaction
- High visibility deliveries
- Strict Agile & DevOps practices
- Technical autonomy and innovation
- Highly motivated and engaged committed development teams
As an agile application developer, you will work together with business users and members of the development team to provide quality systems that improve efficiency, decrease operational risk, enable the business to expand and make users smile. These high profile application platforms offer you the opportunity to build the future technical direction and take ownership for functional service components.
- Lead design, develop, test, deploy and support high quality systems.
- Become a strategic part of the CS business by building positive relationships with all business partners, understanding the challenges they face and using your technical expertise to deliver the systems we need.
- Coordinate with Regional Delivery Manager and the Product Owner closely to deliver solutions and to build user-centric banking applications for use by Operations and supporting Businesses around the world.
- Seek to constantly analyze and improve the performance and quality of the product and team
- Be willing and able to adapt to changes in priorities and requirements
- Remain open, exploit and act on introducing suitable new technologies as part of continuous improvement.
List qualifications, skills and experience encouraged in the successful candidate
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- Expert level experience in full stack development & testing
- Current skills in KAFKA, Confluent, Angular, Spring Boot, Apache Ignite, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap are must
- Outstanding skills in core Java, JSE, JEE, Spring, (REST) API design, Hibernate
- Experience with SQL, Sybase ASE, Oracle 12g, MongoDB, IntelliJ IDE along with Oracle Weblogic Server /JAP
- Proficient in test automation technologies Lemming, JUnit, Concordion
Outstanding knowledge of Odyssey Suite, Akka, Kubernetes, Docker and CloudServe
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.