Java Full Stack Architect and Development Lead, VP,
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
- Be a part of Prime Services Department of Investment Banking Technology Division.
- A strong technology lead role based in Pune, India to help in the delivery of strategic applications in Client Platform area that are used by various business groups within Credit Suisse and Hedge funds clients.
- You will be part of the global team that leads the various applications in Client Platform
- An opportunity to work and collaborate with an outstanding technology focused team comprised of hardworking employees with diverse and complementary skills working on mission-critical application development.
- Design and implement highly scalable, adaptable and efficient software solutions while taking into account prevailing constraints and the future strategic direction of CS IT.
- Developing and demonstrating a broad set of technology skills in Java/J2EE, Messaging, Micro services, No-SQL databases, Open Source libraries and frameworks, and technology architecture concepts.
- Collaborating within a project team comprised of hardworking employees with diverse and complementary skills.
- Exposure to Cloud platforms using Private (OpenShift) and Public (Azure).
- Implement the best methods within the group and identify opportunities to improve those best methods and processes
- A great opportunity to learn about Investment Banking in general and Prime Services domain in particular
- 12-15 years of professional experience with desirable IT degree
- A successful project/product implementation with Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Pair programming and Test Driven Development.
- Understand the existing technology & implementation of business application and recommend the strategy to develop & deliver with strategic architecture recommendations.
Technical Skill Set of
- The application of design patterns
- Java, J2EE, Multithreading
- Relational & No-SQL (preferably Mongo) databases
- Messaging through MQ/Kafka
- Spring (core, boot, ws, etc..) and other open source tools & frameworks (Solr, Camel, Swagger, etc..)
- REST Web Services / micro services
- Experience of cloud technologies ie. SaaS , PaaS, IaaS. Good to have, experience on public cloud platforms such as OpenShift, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform and Amazon Web Services.
- Sense of ownership and hands on approach to problem solving and designing solutions
- Good interpersonal skills with experience of working with people spread across locations / time-zones
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills and client-facing
- Ability to work effectively under challenging deadlines - ability to multitask, supporting applications, production stability and handling end user communications
- Should be able to maintain quality of code, come up with ideas to improve existing processes
- Participate in supporting the applications
- Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking who can work on own initiative whilst working collaboratively and can deliver on time with a high level of integrity and flexibility, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.