Java Developer, ENO
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
The F1 Engineering (F1 core) value stream is globally responsible for Finance One (F1), the most strategic big-data platform for CFO, created to provide a single, complete, consistent and harmonized repository of data for CFO business users. F1 team is within the wider CFO solutions organization within CFO Tech department and has a global presence in India, Singapore, New York, Zurich, Amsterdam, Rayleigh, and Poland.
We are a department that values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and are committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition, which is an integral part of our cultural values
As a Java developer, you will be joining our growing team of big-data specialists in F1 Engineering India team of Credit Suisse. This role offers:
- Working in a fast-paced agile environment supported with the latest full stack technologies and methodologies.
- Opportunity to collaboratively work in a globally distributed team.
- Transparent and regular interaction with business functions' owners and business partners.
- Chance to create & develop enterprise architecture solutions being used across divisions and operations within the bank and build enterprise grade scalable application landscape tools.
- Opportunity to improve the knowledge of finance domain & related business processes.
- Build and optimize frameworks and interfaces in full stack and Java.
- Seek to identify innovative ways to tackle the problems and increase customer satisfaction for CFO business
- Perform root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and seek opportunities for improvement.
- Experience of 6-8 years working in Java for implementing projects with high SLA of data availability and data quality, exposure to public cloud technologies is a major plus.
- 3+ years of strong delivery experience in Java, J2EE, REST, Struts, XML, Springboot & Angular.
- Experience using DevOps toolsets like Jira, Git, Jenkins, Nolio, TDD/BDDtools like Cucumber
- Experience on Reporting Tools like OBIEE, Qlik or Tableau and Relational DBs (Oracle) is an advantage
- Flexible, people and organization savvy - ability to work in a matrix environment across regions with fast pace
- Proficient in agile deliveries
- Outstanding communication skills and presentation skills
- Familiarity with Finance Business domain as well as big-data tech stack and cloud technologies would be a good-to-have.
- Experience of working in a globally distributed team spanning across multiple regions and locations
- Self-motivated, hardworking and proven fast learner who possess good problem solving skills
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- Takes ownership of tasks assigned to ultimate resolution.
- Accuracy and timeliness of delivering solutions using the best IT standards and practices
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.