Java Developer AVP
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
The Swiss Universal Bank IT (SUB IT) organization is responsible for developing, maintaining and strategically transforming the Swiss Universal Bank's application portfolio in close collaboration with our business sponsors. We follow Agile and DevOps methodology to efficiently manage the development and delivery of technology
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our cultural values.
About the application
The application Trade Track 2 (TT2) supports the Commodity Trade Finance (CTF) business by consolidating and supervising a client's exposure and the related collateral transactions. It supervises every transaction from the purchase to the final sale of the merchandise. It also generates an overall view of transactions related to a particular trader and assists bankers in evaluating the trader's total risk. It provides a Transactional view that focuses on a single transaction, as well as the Global position that shows the consolidated balance between a trader's total exposures and total collateral, and his/her trading limits determined by the Credit Unit.
A developer is required to work with development team and relevant partners to carry out some/all of the responsibilities listed below to implement/deliver an IT solution for a business requirement/s to quality and in time and also maintain a running application.
- Business requirement gathering and analysis
- IT concept in line with CS architecture standards to implement business requirements
- IT implementation keeping in mind the CS quality standards
- Unit/Integration testing to deliver a stable functionality
- Documentation of IT solutions/tests etc.
- Participation and status reporting in daily scrum
- Participation in various partner meetings to discuss and agree on ongoing agendas
- Adhere to CS Process and standards while executing tasks
- Seek to utilize various CS DevOps and other tools to maintain, report issues and execute tasks
Support team members/partners to deliver IT solutions and maintain the application You Offer
- 10+ years of experience analyzing requirements/implementing/delivering IT solutions.
- Hands-on experience with Java,J2EE,Java Script / Spring (Core, MVC) / JSF,HTML,CSS / XML (Parsing, Marshalling/Un-Marshalling)/ Oracle (SQL, PL/SQL)
- Experience in working with JPA/Hibernate along with Java web-service (SOAP/REST)
- Proficient with Tools: Odyssey/Maven for build/deployment, Git source control, IntelliJ editor, JIRA along with unit and integration testing
- Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking who can work on own initiative and can deliver on time under pressure with a high level of integrity and flexibility, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.