Java Developer - Full Stack, ENO-AVP
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
You will join us as a Java Developer
• Develop and Maintain Market Risk applications while working on the strategic Technology and Business initiatives.
• Build high quality software in conformance with best practices of coding and testing standards
• Ensure timely delivery with a focus on quality and production stability.
• Come up with innovative ideas to improve existing application / process
• Follow the DevOps practices for application delivery by using the approved tool chain.
• Work with the team members across locations / time-zones.
• Provide L3 application support when required.
• Work closely Tech Leads, BAs, PMs, QA, Platform and Production Support teams
Your future colleagues
You will be part of Market Risk Technology that provides best in class solutions and support to the Market Risk Management (MRM) and Risk Data Management (RDM) groups within the CRCO Function.
Our systems support the assessment of the bank's market risk appetite and strategy, and provide strategic and day-to-day risk management, control and reporting tools with respect to trading, non-trading and portfolio level market risks taken across the bank.
With around 600 people the US, the UK, Singapore, Poland and India, the team has excellent human capital agenda, with key focus on driving all round employee development via focused trainings and generating avenues for fulfilling career and personal growth
This globally distributed team operates in a dynamic environment and is composed of passionate and hardworking professionals working on the latest technology platforms.
You will work in a team which focuses on supporting and delivering software on fit-for-future infrastructure using agile principles including TDD, strong CI/CD setup and DevOps mentality.
The department values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values. You Offer
To excel in this role, you should possess:
- IT Degree desirable
- 4 to 12 years of proven professional experience
- Primary technical skill set of Core Java / J2EE, Spring Framework, Multi-threading
- Experience of Oracle PL/SQL queries and conversant with Unix / Linux environment
- Solid understanding of software design principles/patterns
- Understanding of test driven, agile software methodologies and associated tools/technologies
- Proven track record of working in a multi-task, international environment with an ability to work effectively cross border.
- Sense of ownership and hands on approach to problem solving
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with experience of working with people spread across time-zones
- Experience in managing partner expectation, timely communication.
- Knowledge of risk management function is desirable
- Good organization of work, attention to details and ability to work independently.
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.