IT Business Analyst in Finance, ENO
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
The position is strengthening the offshore team in mainly project day to day deliveries providing Business Analysis capabilities such as analyzing change requests/problem statements, discussing possible solutions within the team or testing changes in testing environments.
The responsibilities would include, but not limited to:
• Work as a Business Analyst for multiple project(s)/work stream(s) within Finance Regulatory- IT space.
• Collection and documentation of functional and technical requirements
• End to end delivery of book of work within the assigned project(s)/work stream(s). This requires involvement in all the phases of SDLC. This involves, but is not limited to, analyzing problem at hand, writing FRDs and other documents, taking walkthrough for Development and testing team, assisting business in UAT and act as a single point of contact for all the partners.
• Liaise with business and vendor teams (BAs, QAs etc.). Build strong and positive relationships with the partners.
• Play a key role in ensuring delivery from offshore center from vendor partners is timely and of high quality as per agreed SLAs.
Your future colleagues
The applicant is working in a global environment on a strategic application within Group Finance.
The application is constantly getting developed with various programs/project such regulatory driven changes, change the bank and other projects.
The department values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values. You Offer
To excel in this role, you should possess:
- MBA/PGDBM/ CFA/ B.Tech. with relevant certification like FRM
- 5 to 7 yrs of relevant business analysis experience within banking and financial services, preferably in Regulatory reporting space (Basel, PRA/FINMA/IHC guidelines).
- IT/Business Knowledge in the area of Finance
- Strong hand in writing Stories, wireframe. Experienced in using Odyssey Toolchain and Agile Scrum / Kanban
- Proficient SQL skills and experience in data analysis.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills; numerically proficient.
- Experience of independently handling end to end delivery of complex projects.
- Ability to engage with functional specialists from other departments of the banks.
- Self-motivated, hardworking and ability to work with little direct supervision.
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner (written and verbal).
- Effective time management - able to work under pressure and meet deadlines for both project related and non-project related tasks
- Good teammate and keen on taking new and diverse tasks/assignments
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.