Group Operations PMO
Group Operations (GO) carries out high quality and efficient banking services to clients across Credit Suisse's business divisions ensuring an excellent execution of millions of transactions daily. We operate globally in four regions - 'Switzerland', 'APAC', 'Americas' and 'UK Entities, Wroclaw & other Regional Offices'.
GO in India has staff based across its offices in Pune and Mumbai and serves clients and businesses globally. Pune forms one of the major service delivery centers for us where activities related to trade validation, settlement, reconciliation and reference data services are performed across products and asset classes. Group Operations Pune is a vibrant location known for delivering excellence in an agile and versatile environment. We nurture a culture based on diversity and meritocracy and encourage internal mobility to our employees. Job Responsibilities
As part of Group Operations Project Management Office, you will work with senior business leaders and internal business partners to ensure timely delivery of projects. The role will involve building business case for projects, develop detail project plan and governance structure, tracking & reporting project progress and associated expense, highlight any risk involved and develop mitigation plan. You will handle multiple projects and manage conflicting priorities demonstrating your consulting, change capabilities.
This is a very important role as you will be the backbone of change and its successful implementation within the organization.
You will be working in a dynamic environment and should expect the unexpected. The role requires working mostly India hours based out of Pune. Specific role requirements are listed below
- Work as a change agent across Group Operations and accountable for successful initiation, planning, execution, monitoring and closure of projects
- Build and maintain formal governance, compliance, and management oversight, ensuring Group Operations projects are managed effectively
- Tracking & reporting of actual project expenses vis-à-vis planned implementation cost approved in the business case
- Identify business process optimization opportunities, convert them into business case proposals and drive them through successful completion
- Collaborate and liaison with different functional leaders / process owners to lead change management as part of overall program
- Work closely with the leadership team to align different initiatives with the Group Operations strategy road-map
- Develop templates and other necessary tools that you will utilize in project planning and implementation
- Document all project related artifacts for future reference
- Coach and mentor project team members ensuring a successful execution
- Operating within our Conduct & Ethic standards, being aware of operational risk, raising when any identified with a focus on striving for operational excellence and working with the wider team on constant improvement.
- You have an experience in business process consultancy, process reengineering & organizational design
- You have a minimum of 8 years of professional experience in project management with strong change management exposure and a 10+ years of overall professional experience in Shared service / Captive / GICs preferably in Banking domain (not mandatory)
- Personal drive, passion and a record of outperforming of project targets
- Strong analytical skills, ability to prepare business case with ROI computation
- You should have relevant experience around change management, process optimization & standardization, with strong project/program management mettle should apply.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills in order to effectively interact with business partners and senior management, influencing skills
- Ability to collaborate and work seamlessly across geographies
- Good documentation skills and comfortable managing collaboration platform (e.g. SharePoint)
- You are a self-starter, enthusiastic and determined to bring new ideas to motivate change
- Preferred certification - PMP / Prince2, Agile, Lean Six Sigma Green Belt / Black Belt
- Experience in driving digitization projects - robotics, workflow design, other automations, understanding of new age technologies - Data Science, AI/ML etc.
- Excellent MS Office (Excel, Power Point, MS Project) skills and hands-on with other project management tools (e.g. Jira)
- You are ambitious, dedicated and hardworking who can work on own initiative whilst also working collaboratively and deliver on time with a high level of integrity, sense of urgency and quality standards