Full Stack Engineer
The Core Compliance group within the Corporate Services Technology division prevents the spread and misuse of inside information in the Bank through the development and maintenance of the Bank's Information Barrier policies and procedures, the maintenance of the Bank's Watch and Restricted Lists, monitoring the integrity of the Bank's Information Barriers, and providing ongoing advice and training on matters related to inside information and information barriers.
The Core Compliance function provides bank-wide support to all regions/divisions in four functional areas that are Control Room (e.g. information barrier), Personal Account Trading/ Outside Interests, Large Shareholder Reporting and Conflicts.
We are looking for a Full Stack Engineer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. You Offer
- Graduate degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related subject
- Embraces an Entrepreneurial Culture
- Strong fundamentals including an understanding of data structures, concurrent programming, and design patterns
- Experience with Server side technologies -Java EE, Spring Boot & understanding of build tools like Maven/Gradle/Ivy to build scalable Microservices and APIs
- Strong understanding of web architecture and how to build microservices
- Ability to write elegant, efficient, and testable code with Test/Behavior Driven Development paradigm
- Experience with Oracle DB ( PL/SQL Programing)
- Worked on a Big Data Project (Hadoop/Amazon S3, Kafka, Spark, Stitch, Tableau/Reporting Tools)
- Exposure to NoSQL & Graph DB is a good to have.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Embracing diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.