Full-Stack Developer, ENO-AVP
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer Project Description
Digital Credit Risk Team within Platform IT is new initiative in the bank. Credit risk most simply defined as the potential that a bank borrower or counterparty will fail to meet its obligations in accordance with agreed terms. The goal of credit risk management is to maximize a bank's risk-adjusted rate of return by maintaining credit risk exposure within acceptable parameters. Banks need to manage the credit risk inherent in the entire portfolio as well as the risk in individual credits or transactions. Banks should also consider the relationships between credit risk and other risks. The effective management of credit risk is a critical component of a comprehensive approach to risk management and essential to the long-term success of any banking organization.
- We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards
- Brand-new product development initiatives and within the Digital Transformation team which grows with Innovation and delivering high quality products to its clients.
- Play a pivotal role in Design Thinking, Lean, Agile journey combining the art of programming with design.
- Work in a culture which thrives on Innovation
5-7 years’ experience with the following Backend Technologies
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
- Outstanding acumen and understanding of Data Structures, Algorithms and Computer Science fundamentals.
- Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking and can work on own initiative whilst also working collaboratively and deliver on time with a high level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
3-5 years’ experience with the following UI Technologies
- Strong OOPS, Design Patterns, Core Java fundamentals; Java 11, GraphQL, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, JPA
- Well versed with Unit and Regression (e2e) Testing frameworks.
- React JS Ecosystem, Webpack.
- Proficient in Unit and Regression (e2e) Testing Frameworks.
- Worked on project involving Relational Database and is able to optimize queries with knowledge of indexes, clusters etc.
- Contribution to Open Source projects plays an equally important role.
- Knowledge of Reactive Programming paradigm and it’s ecosystem is a plus
- Proficient in DevOps processes i.e. CI/CD Pipelines, Configuration management tools such as Salt Stack, Ansible etc.
- Knowledge of open source container application platform based on the Kubernetes container orchestrator for enterprise app development.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.