Finance Reporting - Analyst
Legal Entity Standard Reporting is part of the Group Finance function within the CFO division. Our vision is to be recognized as a best-in-class financial accounting and reporting organization in the financial services industry, renowned for the value and high quality of our information, advice, services and people.
- Accuracy and Visibility: Meeting regulatory and financial reporting requirements stipulated by the Bank and external bodies accurately and on time.
- Accountability and Control: Delivering independent financial control and playing an influential role in the Bank's overall governance process.
- Information and Advice: Making valuable contributions, high quality information and advice to support the business in decision-making.
- Building the Organization: Comprised of a high quality, motivated and complementary team, we have experienced staff in all major international offices to support and collaborate with our partners.
- Optimizing the Use of the Bank's Resources: Deriving efficiency through our long term view for organization, processes and systems.
- Work in the Legal Entity Standard Reporting (LESR) function for APAC-smaller entities.
- Focus on preparation of ADAC disclosures and reporting of significant financial data to the Financial Reporting and Consolidation team.
- Contribute to the preparation of detailed monthly analytics with commentary, for communication to management.
- Assist in preparation of statutory financial documents under US GAAP/IFRS/local GAAP.
- Prepare and review regulatory reports under US GAAP/IFRS/local GAAP.
- You have CA with 3-6 years of experience in accounting function. Auditing experience in a recognized firm will be preferred.
- You have strong analytical skills.
- You have strong communication skills written and verbal, including ability to comfortably present to senior management.
- You have the ability to build and maintain solid working relationships with a variety of departments across the organization including senior management within Group Finance.
- You are able to show initiative with a solid dream to learn, and to multi-task while meeting tight deadlines.
- Ability to work in a team and self-starter.
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- You have PeopleSoft and Essbase knowledge is preferable.