Finance Production Support Lead
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global effort employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients-and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
• Product Control - PCDW SME role is a key role in shaping and driving Production Service (Application Production Support) delivery capability based out of Pune.
• This SME role will have a good understanding of portfolio of services delivered by PS to the stakeholders in PCIT space in Pune and will act as a key SME with face-off to users and other App-Dev stakeholders. Need to develop positive relationships with AD group, business partners and establish as a primary issue point. Should have good background in financial industry and sound knowledge on financial products like OTC, Swap, Options & other derivative products. Should have technical experience on Unix, Java, Oracle and informatica
• The person should drive forward the stability and control agenda for services and applications. Need to engage in project life-cycle and develop a standard set of production acceptance criteria. Need to identify and self-evaluate as the subject matter guide of the application/s. Need to actively contribute to the delivery of production improvements of application hosting infrastructure, tools & processes. Need to be knowledgeable in Front to back flows understanding the upstream and downstream dependencies.
• This person will also provide oversight to significant operations undertaken by vendor partners in Pune.
AAA performance -
• Evolve into a trusted PS partner and will manage the relationship, facilitate the communication and coordination amongst vendor partner, business and PS stakeholder.
• Rollout good delivery practices, vendor controls, comply to CS guidelines, legal requirements, face off internal/external audit for PS and provide transparency on service delivery quality, headcount, budget, and drive improvement.
• Achieve excellent feedback on cost effective high quality of service delivered by the India vendor team and the stakeholder relationship management in APAC and other regions. You Offer
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering or Equivalent
• Preferably 5+ years experience in User Production roles in banking and other domains
• Experience in working with 24x7 Production Support operations environment as a team member having mix of internal and outsourced staff
• Experience in owning and driving strategic initiative to improve service quality and efficiency through automation
• Sound knowledge of ITIL processes, in house developed application support and commonly used technologies e.g. Unix, Windows, Oracle/Sybase/SQL Server, Contol-m, Informatica
• Ability to prioritize and deliver tasks against agreed timeline
• Deep knowledge of Service Now, Splunk etc is helpful
• Excellent analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
• Excellent written and verbal interpersonal communication skills
• Strong influencing, collaboration and relationship building skills
• Ability to cope with pressure and defuse high intensity situations
• Proven track record of working in a multi-task, international environment with an ability to work effectively cross border
• Values of transparency, accountability, commitment to excellence and client service quality
• Candidate must have attention to detail; have the ability to work independently
Familiar with any of the following technology is desirable:
• Bigdata Hadoop domain
• Python/Spark/R language
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Embracing diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.