- Pune, Bangarde, India
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 15 Jul 19
ENO Group and SNB reporting - LESR Zurich team
Legal Entity Standard Reporting is part of the Group Finance function within the CFO division. Our vision is to be recognized as a best-in-class financial accounting and reporting organization in the financial services industry, renowned for the value and high quality of our information, advice, services and people.
- Accuracy and Clarity: Meeting regulatory and financial reporting requirements stipulated by the Bank and external bodies accurately and on time.
- Accountability and Control: Delivering independent financial control and playing an influential role in the Bank's overall governance process.
- Information and Advice: Making valuable contributions, high quality information and advice to support the business in decision-making.
- Building the Organization: Comprised of a high quality, motivated and diverse team, we have experienced staff in all major international offices to support and collaborate with our partners.
- Optimizing the Use of the Bank's Resources: Deriving efficiency through our long term view for organization, processes and systems.
- You are a CA /MBA with 1+ to 3+ years of experience in accounting/reporting/regulatory function. Regulatory and group external reporting experience will be preferred.
- You have strong analytical skills and problem solving skills.
- Strong communication skills written and verbal, including ability to comfortably present to senior management.
- You have a deep knowledge of macros is preferable.
- You have the ability to build and maintain positive working relationships with a variety of departments across the organization including senior management within Group Finance.
- Ability to show initiative with a solid dream to learn, and to multi-task while meeting tight deadlines.
- Ability to work in a team and independently.
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- PeopleSoft and Essbase knowledge is preferable.