Dot Net Developer (.Net Core/C Sharp/F Sharp) AVP
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
This position is a hands-on C# software developer role for the Electronic Trading Systems team based in Hong Kong with a focus on desktop client development. Our team develops front-to-back electronic trading systems used by multiple equity business lines including warrants and listed options market making, delta 1 trading strategies as well as execution and inventory optimization. The features of our strategic front-end application are real-time data presentation and visualization of live data streams with deep user-level customization.
This position requires working with end users to improve and grow the platform. You are expected to work on new features and performance optimization as well as enabling the system to be deployed to multiple new markets across the region.
- Build strong positive relationships with business users by understanding the challenges that they face
- Design, develop, test and support software systems that meet business requirements
- Be willing and able to adapt to changes in priorities
- Ability to learn and apply new technology to deliver added business value
- Maintain a solid and good focus on quality
- Proficient in C#, WinForms, WPF, the .NET base class library and runtime environment
- Proficient in multi-thread and asynchronous programming (TPL, Rx)
- Experience developing user interfaces that display live data
- Experience in developing desktop applications while being able to learn and apply new concepts in order to meet business requirements
- Attention to detail and code quality
- An open mind and the ability to learn, teach and adapt quickly
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills in a fast paced environment
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills and the ability to convey ideas and concepts with clarity
- Proficient written and spoken English as the role involves interaction with front office users across multiple trading desks globally
- Understanding of application architecture and design
- Experience with C# and .NET on non-Windows platforms
- Understanding of user experience design (UX) and human factors concepts
- Strong relationship skills with a strong customer focused attitude
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.