Director - Head of Service Management India (DPAS)
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
Enterprise & Security Services (ESS) brings services that are currently spread across the organization together to provide security services across all functions. This function partners closely with IT Risk to support the Bank in protecting, detecting and thwarting any security threats, managing compliance regulation and preventing data breaches.
Data Protection and Application Security (DPAS) organisation within ESS is responsible for the design and delivery of the key technical capabilities, products and services related to information security. This includes Public Key Infrastructure, Data Leakage Prevention, Information Rights Management, Application Security, Authentication and Federation.
We operate in 3 locations currently: UK, Switzerland, Poland providing products and services globally to Credit Suisse, and we are starting to build our team in Pune, India in order to provide both commoditized and newly developed services to our internal customers globally.
The role has three main components - responsibility for holistic Service Management and Operation oversight across all DPAS products/capabilities and will be in charge of building a new DPAS team (up to 15+ FTE) in Pune, reporting directly to Head of DPAS, based in Zurich, Switzerland. In addition, the incumbent will be responsible for regional oversight (India) for the ESS division and as such will work closely with IT India Head and India OpCo for human capital & regional initiatives.
We are a department that values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and are committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition, which is an integral part of our Global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
As the Head of DPAS Service Management & Operations, you will have following responsibilities:
- Liaising with DPAS Capability Owners and Capability Service Managers in order to holistically drive Service Management discipline across entire DPAS. This overall includes eight capabilities spanning across various data protection & application security.
- Designing end to end service which introduce new product into operation (that include integration with other products/process/services, preparing workflows, automations, defining requirements for implementation and operation teams)
- Understanding business demand and expectations from business partners and appropriately plan for Service development and delivery
- Monitor performance and ensure efficiency of the service
- Oversight of internal and external operation teams and lead transition of operation services into DPAS
- Liaising with internal partners /consumers of the service regarding performance, effectives, operational and risk issues. This includes IT Risk, Architecture & CISO teams.
- Ensuring quality delivery of the services
- Reporting Service performance / major risks and issues to the management
- Acting as integrator across engineering and operations resources
- Ensuring efficient day-to-day operation to deliver the service
- Leading of DPAS in India, development of local internal resources, building and strengthening external vendor relationships
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- Graduate degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related subject; alternatively an equivalent education in one of these topics
- Proven track record of overall 15+ years’ of experience in various IT fields and 3 years+ in an equivalent role
- Strong leadership experience, both in team development and management area as well in leading the project, process, product, etc.
- Clear understanding of information security (especially Data Protection and Application Security domains) both on-premises and in cloud is essential, a depth and breadth of supporting technical knowledge or specialisms is advantageous
- Experience in designing new IT services according to ITIL and/or acting as Service Manager for IT Service. Experience in working in international environments or working abroad, preferably in financial industry
- Outstanding communication skills and the ability to communicate with various levels of business and IT business partners in the organization.
- Experience in building/running onboarding services for users migrating to the new IT solutions (optional)
- Holding ITSM and Security certifications is an advantage: ITIL, CISSP, CISA, CSSLP, CISM, CCSP, CCSK or similar (optional)
- Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking who can work on own initiative whilst working collaboratively and can deliver on time with a high level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.