Director - APAC Securities Systems - Product Engineering and Delivery Management Lead
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
Group Operations Solutions are technology partners to Group Operations business function. APAC Securities within GOS, is a horizontal established to align with the goals of GOS and utilize every opportunity to better serve our clients and business partners in the APAC region. Our purpose is to establish a best-in-class organization that focuses on innovation while keeping our customers' needs at the center of all that we do. We have a number of high profile change delivery programs.
The team will take on the global responsibility for product engineering and technical delivery of APAC Securities platform, working with your peer group with the need to understand the criticality of each delivery. Take on management of the APAC Securities engineering team, responsible for building stronger delivery capability, improving productivity and driving transformation.
We are a department that values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and are committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition, which is an integral part of our cultural values Key Responsibilities
- A great opportunity to participate in high profile programs across Group Operations and Group Operations Solutions, helping build and develop the GOS APAC Securities Organization in India.
- Collaborate with global peers on key change portfolio and face-off with APAC business partners as the delivery lead
- Lead Delivery for APAC Securities Systems comprising of the captive and vendor team members.
- Manage the process of project development, defining and leading all aspects of code release plans
- Responsible for hiring, talent management and local line management of the APAC Product engineering and delivery team in India. Currently a team of around 50 permanent and 100 vendor staff with a view to growing this team over the next 2-3 years.
- Seek to ensure a strong production focus coordinating with the Production & Performance team to achieve high production stability of our business critical systems while reducing complexity and cost.
- Work with the head of APAC Securities to drive the process to outline and improve the Strategy, Target State and Operating model around services in line with IT and GOS principles for APAC Securities
- Seek to enable the team leads and domain specialists to effectively perform across different technologies from improvement on existing EoSL and legacy platforms (PERL) and transform to target state technologies on Java/SpringBoot/Kafka and Angular.
- Ensure architecture compliance by collaborating with GOS functional and domain architects in partnership with global delivery leads
- Have accountability to establish and maintain a professional and balanced relationship with business partners, sponsors, vendors, IT & GOS partners
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- Dedicated, hardworking who can work on own initiative and can deliver on time with a high level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
Training / experience
- Strong positive relationship skills
- A good teammate
- Confident and effective communicator
- Strong interpersonal ability
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Self driven, strong influencing as well as business and IT analytical skills
- Degree preferred but not necessary
- Investment Banking experience from an Operations perspective
- Project Management / IT Delivery Leadership experience.
- Strong Agile methodology and DevOps tools experience
- Knowledge of securities processing
- Experience with handling project teams globally
- Extensive Delivery management and Software engineering experience as well as IT industry exposure
- Extensive Investment banking / Operations experience
- Extensive senior partner management experience
- Delivery focused and deadline driven in a fast paced environment
- Major projects experience
- Large diverse groups
- Vendor management
- Managing multiple teams for global delivery
- IT Delivery experience within financial services or an International investment bank and Capital Markets
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.