The Digital Firm is a global group of over 3,500 technologists and commercial thinkers, working across our offices in London, India, China, Hong Kong, the US, Canada, Poland and Mexico. We are building digital solutions that will impact the lives of over 41 million customers worldwide.
The work of the firm’s Digital teams includes developing new mobile apps and online experiences; using digital messaging to enhance our customer relationships; building and improving the underlying technology and security platforms; and innovating our propositions to compete effectively in a mobile, data-driven world.
You will be part of a cross functional team transforming our digital capabilities, driving innovation, delivering products in ever shortening cycles and helping to drive the continuous improvement of our processes, tooling and engineering practices. Your role will specifically focus on driving digital measurement, reporting, analysis and insight generation to support firm’s product and cross functional teams
Skill Sets required:
- Hands on experience enabling data via Adobe Analytics and/or Google Analytics
- Understanding of how customer level data is captured and stitched with behavioural data
- Experience working with Testing (QA) and Development teams, help them understand the tagging spec; able to guide as needed
- Experience working within an environment that uses tag management tools e.g. Tealium/ GTM/ ATM
- Excellent problem solving abilities
Good to have:
- Experience in enabling analytics tagging for mobile apps
- SaS/ SQL/ GCP/ Tableau/ QlikSense dev experience
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing / online acquisition channels and attribution
- Scripting and automation with Python, R, Google Scripts etc
- Super high attention to detail as you will be responsible for ensuring 100% data accuracy
What you will be doing:
- Be accountable for the integrity of data collection for both behavioral and customer level data
- Gathering requirements from stakeholder groups and creating tagging spec/data layer specifications
- Ensure testing team validates data flow and participate in UAT process to provide signoff
- Build QA and production reports within Adobe Analytics or other visualisation tools to allow product teams monitor tagged deployment status and performance
- Build strong working relationships with multiple teams (Analytics, Tagging, Testing, Developers, Product teams)
What you will bring to the role:
- Strong understanding of digital analytics space including web analytics and clickstream data
- Strong troubleshooting abilities for data capture and digital analytics implementation at a granular level
- Able to work independently with guidance from remote teams
- Excellent communication skills. Be able to understand the background of the audience and be able to communicate the message in an effective manner
Come Power a Business that Defines How to Power the World
As a business operating in markets all around the world, we believe diversity brings benefits for our customers, our business and our people. This is why Client is committed to being an inclusive employer and encourages applications from all suitably qualified applicants irrespective of background, circumstances, age, disability, gender identity, ethnicity, religion or belief and sexual orientation.
We want everyone to be able to fulfil their potential which is why we provide a range of flexible working arrangements and family friendly policies.
As a Client employee, you will have access to tailored professional development opportunities and a competitive pay and benefits package. This includes private healthcare, enhanced maternity and adoption pay and support when you return to work, and a contributory pension scheme with a generous employer contribution.
Personal data held by the firm relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.