DevOps Engineer ENO- AVP
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
The Swiss Universal Bank IT (SUB IT) organization is responsible for developing, maintaining and strategically transforming the Swiss Universal Bank's application portfolio in close collaboration with our business sponsors. SUB IT applications technical landscape has key technologies like Java, Angular 7, Spring Boot Microservices, Big Data and Mainframes related technologies. There are also products like PEGA, Appway and Wealth Manager Platform. We follow Agile and DevOps methodology to efficiently manage the development and delivery of technology
The role sits in The DevOps quad within the System Team and Platform Services value stream. The squad will provide the environment, framework and infrastructure for establishing the DevOps and Cloud implementation for various functional application squads within the SUB IT division.
The role includes hand holding of few of the pilot application teams to be onboarded to DevOps and Cloud. From a BAU perspective, the role will provide support to the application teams for various changes and maintenance to the framework and environment modules.
- This is an outstanding opportunity to provide solutions to handle technical aspects of end-to-end release life cycle for applications delivered by development team, from a DevOps standpoint
- Responsible for ensuring the availability of all Test environments and tracking all scheduled maintenance activities for downstream systems for all applications, also notification to all business partners for the same.
- The Cloud DevOps team will be fully owned and run from India providing complete solution for driving CICD, Container deployment solutions.
- Design the infrastructure requirements for multiple business partners on public cloud platforms like MS Azure as well as private cloud.
- You will be responsible for keeping our services up and running, as well as building out our server infrastructure to support future services and platform technologies
- Collaboratively work with IT partners across the department to understand the use cases and infrastructure requirements to effectively design a maintainable and effective solution.
- Give back to the community whenever possible - share research/training findings internally, participate in internal and external technology groups, or mentor members of the engineering community
- BS/MS in Computer Science or a related field with at least 7-11 years of working experience
- In-depth, hands-on experience with Linux, Windows networking, server, and cloud architectures.
- In-depth, hands on experience with CICD solutions Jenkins , Gitlab CI and TeamCity
- Hands-On experience with tools like Maven/Gradle/NPMs, Ansible, Terraform, Puppet, Chef, Docker, Kubernetes, Openshift
- General cloud ops knowledge with at least one public cloud provider, such as attached volume lifecycle, auto scaling, cloud-config, security, instance lifecycle, etc.
- Experience with MS Azure in: ARM, Virtual networks, Loadbalancer, WAF, and Container Services etc.
- Experience with monitoring tools such as Splunk, Prometheus, AppDynamics
- Able to perform detailed analysis of business problems and technical environments issues and use this in designing the solution
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment that takes end to end responsibilities
- Able to work in a fast-paced agile development environment
- Capable of leading a team of ops and ability of prepare and execute a vision
- Experience in financial industry and an enterprise environment is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking, can work on own initiative whilst working collaboratively and deliver on time with a high level of integrity and flexibility, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.