Data Protection Engineer (Archer ) AVP,
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
Enterprise & Security Services (ESS) organisation has global responsibility for the design, delivery and operational support for business critical security services within Credit-Suisse. Data Protection and Application Security organisation within ESS is responsible for the design and delivery of the key products and services related to information security. This includes public key infrastructure, data leakage prevention, information right management, application security and testing (DMZ: De-militarized Zone, WAF: Web Application Firewall, SSO: Single Sign-On, reverse proxy) and cloud security.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards
A Data Protection Engineer will be focused on data protection technologies and their integration into the Credit Suisse environment. The role involves project related work in an engineering environment. This is not an operational function You Offer
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application
- 5+ years of experience in the technology industry
- BS in computer science, engineering or related field desired
- Experience with different target media including OST devices and tape libraries
- Experience with encryption solutions and encryption key management
- Outstanding communication and documentation skills
- Experience with Linux and or Windows system administration
- Deep understanding of hardware required to support backup infrastructure;
- Scripting skills in PERL or a similar language
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to understand impact of individual solutions / components on the larger end-to-end environment;
- Ability to diagram complex systems using industry standard tools such as Visio.
- A self-starter attitude accompanying a good work ethic
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.