Data Protection Engineer,AVP,
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
The Data Protection and Application Security organisation within ESS is responsible for the key strategy, design and delivery of products and services including Data Leakage Prevention (DLP), Information Right Management, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), Token Management, Internet Web authentication and entry security, application security testing and cloud security services.
The security specialist works across the above product and service areas, supporting the banks key strategic security programs. The role involves working with architects, engineers, business analyst and service designers with main focus on the creation of high and detailed level designs, product certification and integration into the bank's core platforms and eco-systems.
The focus for DLP is to enhance and standardize boundary protection by deploying the latest boundary scanning capability. This is augmented by industry leading data immunization user guidance controls to secure and control access to the Bank's most critical information assets.
We are a department that values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following
You Offer Essentials Skills and Qualifications
- Develop policies to monitor protected data while in-use (endpoint actions), in-motion (network traffic), and at-rest (data storage) with response rules to prevent leakage of protected data.
- Develop workflow for incident and alert generation for protected data policy infringement (Archer RSA).
- Coordinate with internal and external resources to ensure all polices meet compliance and security requirements for the customer.
- Troubleshoot-issues that may arise from an incomplete scan, scan related performance issues, agent related performance issues, email and network traffic related performance issues and manage problems until closure.
- Perform system maintenance and maintain current documentation.
- Continuous configuration and tuning of DLP systems, policies and response rules.
- Ensure that Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are met.
- Perform technical configuration reviews.
- Provide assessment / audit support during internal or external audits including
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
- Graduate degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related subject; alternatively an equivalent education in one of these topics.
- Proven track record of min. 5 years of work experience in IT and 2 years in a similar role (engineering/integration).
- Proficient in security concepts (data security & application security).
- Strong knowledge in infrastructure components (DHCP, DNS, AD, virtualization)
- Experience with Symantec DLP, zScaler DLP product.
- Understanding of mail transfer (Exchange, Office365, SendMail) and network technologies (proxy, firewall, VPN, etc.)
- Understanding of Open Systems Interconnection model (OSI model)
- Ability to coordinate and independently drive activities to an end.
- Experience in Information Rights Management, encryption technologies and methods is advantageous
- Experience in Azure cloud based technologies is a plus.
- Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking and can work on own initiative whilst also working collaboratively and deliver on time with a high level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.