C++ Developer ENO
- A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
- An interesting position as Application Developer within the Credit Risk Investment Banking (CRIB) Department in Pune.
- Our IT Credit Risk Delivery Team belong to the GMT. Our objectives are to drive architectural simplification and reduce complexity, resulting in a stronger delivery capability
- We seek for an experienced full stack developer with strong C++, Java, database, python and Unix/Linux skills to help us with significant technical assignments on one of the core Credit Risk application used across the Bank.
- Work in the team of 20+ developers spread across Bangalore, Pune, Zurich and London. In addition, you will coordinate with tech leads, business analytics, project coordinator and release manager
- Build high quality software in conformance with coding standards, standard methodologies and build processes
- Actively take part in code design and reviews, proof of Concept sub-projects to investigate new technologies
- Absorb and gain relevant subject expertise and with time, help more junior developers
- Participate in software design sessions and consultations
- Influence architecture and technology stack changes
- Ready to discuss agile/flexible working
Do you enjoy working in a motivated, highly encouraging and collaborative team, which offers you the opportunity to share your ideas and develop yourself further? We are looking for a dedicated teammate who is willing to contribute to the team success.
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
- Minimum 6 years of C++ experience with 1 years of Java experience
- Experience of 2 years in DB along with exposure to Unix/Linux and working in agile team.
- Excellent organizational, problem solving, and written/verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency of design principles/patterns
- Open mind, real passion for coding, smart ideas
- Ability to work independently, work under pressure and willingness to investigate and steer things forward autonomously. Genuine accountability for the end to end results.