C++ Developer, AVP,
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
eMaX is a next generation Exchange Connectivity solution for Low Latency trading. It helps in faster on-boarding of new Clients, Products and Exchanges. Key achievements include outstanding improvement in round-trip latency from 950 micros to 40 micros. eMaX integration with eTT technology stack helps reduce duplication and improves the platform. The new system is also integrated with standard flow and control tools (Guvnor, CMF, Monet, Geneos). EMAX remediates EoL Risks and retires SLES OS, ULLFE FIX and RT Server for Messaging.
- Work in C++ programming language for high performance, multi-threaded and low latency applications.
- Architect and design distributed systems enabling resiliency & recovery.
- Advanced Linux system knowledge like kernel performance tuning, cpu pinning etc.
- Knowledge of investment banking business flows for multiple asset classes.
- Adhere to software development standards, procedures and techniques.
- 7 - 11 years of experience working on C++11, STL & Meta-programming. Experience in Boost library is a plus.
- Hands on experience with multi-threading & knowledge about low latency application platforms.
- Proficient in Data structure & UNIX internals such as IPC, synchronization techniques etc.
- Ability to develop and deliver new features independently.
- Hardworking and dedicate to learn new technologies and apply it in day to day activities.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good Investment banking knowledge.
- Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking and can work on own initiative whilst also working collaboratively and deliver on time with a high level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.