Business Analyst, AVP
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
The Treasury IT department is responsible globally for all Treasury functions; funding forecasting & planning, Regulatory Liquidity reporting, MI and Money Markets Trading. Treasury IT Develop, implement and support numerous IT systems across the above business functions within the Finance IT Division of the Bank across both Investment Banking and Private Banking.
The team handles the change-the-bank and run-the-bank IT book of work in partnership with the Global Treasury and Liquidity Management Reporting (LMR) business functions and Finance Change groups that support their strategic transformation projects. This involves implementing the strategy for the Treasury Systems landscape and CFO's liquidity architecture as well as handling the effective execution of the book of work that delivers the Treasury organization's system capabilities. The overall Treasury IT team consists of over 210 FTE located in New York, Raleigh, Zurich, London, Singapore, India and Poland.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standard Key Responsibilities
- Working on critical regulatory project for FINMA and Fed under RRP (Recovery & Resolution Planning) program. This involves implementing complex liquidity models for various products including derivatives, commitments, Intraday.
- Work closely with Liquidity Management Reporting team (LMR), Finance Change and Development teams to understand requirements and translate them into executable story specifications
- Play a key leadership role in the delivery of complex technology and business solutions within and across Treasury IT function
- Providing robust design solutions, application functionalities, and technology impact in delivering solutions
- Developing the framework to transform business requirements and business analysis in alignment with agile methodology for the development and QA teams
- Build strong working positive relationships and manage business partner/sponsor expectations regarding communication, collaboration, driving solutions, delivery-focus etc.
- Interface and closely collaborate with the QA function within Treasury IT to deliver solutions with quality assurance
- Apply project management methodologies that include project plans, risk mitigation, issue tracking, efficient communication & collaboration plan and status reporting.
- Facilitate release cycles and team activities within the sprint. Perform all tasks needed to resolve development stories as 'Done' - specification, mock data, scenarios specifications, testing, usage of automated testing tools
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- Experience as a business analyst in the financial industry, with demonstrated experience providing business analysis for Treasury or Regulatory Reporting processes and applications
- Knowledge of Treasury processes, including for liquidity risk management/monitoring and exposure to bank products
- Proficient in regulatory reporting standards and practices strongly preferred
- Extensive experience in data integrity, data reconciliation, controls and documentation within a regulatory projects role
- Understanding of all phases of an application development life cycle and development methodologies (preferably Agile), and familiarity with IT platforms and software development methodologies
- Outstanding analytical problem solving skills and project execution skills relevant to delivery of Treasury applications
- Strong SQL knowledge
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- Strong interpersonal ability and a confident personality to deal with various key business partners
- Collaborate with team members to on delivery and continuous improvement aspects
- Good understanding of FINMA and Fed Regulatory regime, including an overview of the Recovery & Resolution Planning
- Big-Data/Hadoop knowledge would be an advantage
- Any prior experience in reporting tools and optimization techniques would be a plus
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.