Bigdata Machine Learning Developer AVP
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
This role is a Senior Software delivery lead role within the Group Finance of CFO Technology group, focused on the Group and Swiss Financial Reporting. The Group Finance team involves in delivery of various strategic projects by collaborating with global teams spread across Switzerland, Poland, NY, Pune, and Bangalore. We seek an experienced delivery lead with Java and Big data/Hadoop skills to join a growing, high-visibility cross-Bank team that is developing and deploying solutions to some of Credit Suisse's most challenging analytical problems.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our cultural values
As a member of this team, you will work with clients and data spanning Credit Suisse's global organization to solve emerging most important challenges via the utilization of new technologies such as:
- Distributed file systems and storage technologies (HDFS, HBase, Hive, Kudu)
- Large-scale distributed analytic data platforms and compute environments (Spark, Map/Reduce)
- Streaming technologies such as Kafka, Flume
- Responsible for handling and delivering GF projects working and collaboratively across various teams spread across globally
- Build excellent relationships and partnerships with key business partners in ensuring successful delivery
- Establish and implement processes, standards, and guidelines across all deliverables
- Effective resource planning and forecasting based on projects criticality and priority
- Responsible for vendor management both on performance and contract management
- People leadership with line management responsibilities involving budgeting, staffing and performance management
- 9+ years of experience in large organization preferably in Finance/Banking industry
- 3+ years of strong delivery experience in leading and delivering major programs, experience with DevOps toolsets like Jira, Git, Jenkins, Nolio, TDD/BDD tools like Cucumber
- Experienced level knowledge of Big data technologies, Cloudera Hadoop components such as HDFS, Sentry, Impala, Hue, Spark, Hive, Kafka and programming languages like Java, Scala & Python, Robotics using Blueprism.
- Experience on Reporting Tools like OBIEE, Qlik or Tableau and Relational DBs (Oracle) is an advantage
- Experience in managing medium to large-sized teams (10+ team members)
- Outstanding leadership skills and build professional relationship across various levels
- Experience in Agile/Scrum based project delivery, Agile/Scrum master certification would be an advantage
- Experience in managing captive, vendor and contract resources
- Excellent communications and stakeholder management skill
- Experience working in the regulatory domain is desirable
- Experience in introducing and establishing process efficiencies in project delivery
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.