AVP - Messaging MQ Support
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a new streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across business, division and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients and to help our employees grow. It is high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
- Global platform to develop and deliver Middleware solutions being used across divisions and functions within the bank
- Chance to create Enterprise grade scalable middleware solutions in an agile manner
- Fast-paced environment supported with groundbreaking technologies and methodologies
- Opportunity to work as part of a Global team
- Grow Your own culture and rolling up sleeves attitude to deliver
- Transparent and regular interaction with business functions' owners
- You will be responsible for providing support as well as developing new solutions within the domain
- You will communicate design ideas and take part in peer reviews
- You will be responsible for managing major incidents involving middleware solutions coordinating cross-divisional staff involved in resolution
- You will be communicating across all levels of organization representing middleware team
- 8-10 years of relevant technical experience
- Excellent knowledge of IBM MQ with desired experience of WMB/IIB/ACE including the concepts & implications surrounding building resilient and reliable EAI solutions ( messaging paradigms )
- Strong Linux (RHEL 6/7) knowledge (diagnosis, performance, scripting Bash/Perl/Python, rpm packaging)
- Very good oral and written communication skills
- First experiences with programing in one of the languages (Java, C++/.NET)
- Technical background in MQ administration, Broker administration and TIBCO EMS is required
- Strong experience and knowledge of a UNIX Operating System is required
- Strong experience with UNIX Shell scripting is preferred
- Some experience writing SQL against MS SQL Server and Oracle databases is preferred
- Some experience understanding of tools like Splunk, Geneos is preferred
- Basic understanding of TCPIP and HTTP protocols is required
- Practical experience with automation, orchestration and containerization tools such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Ability to gather, discuss, negotiate and refine the requirements, interacting with customers
- Providing consultations in all phases of the development, integration and design
- Critical thinking, decision-making, strong analytical and good inter-personal skills. Good organizational and problem solving abilities.
- Ability to direct and supervise vendor resources
- Ability to handle escalations - First escalation point for major incidents
- Ability to manage highly critical production incidents, assessing the situation and directing people to their respective tasks
- Provide local Support and governance
- Nice to have:
- Commercial programming experience (Java, C++/.NET)
- Knowledge of and experience with DevOps concepts, tools, and architectures in building a Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CICD) Pipeline (preferably TeamCity, Jenkins, Maven, Git)
- Commercial software integration experience: databases (preferably Oracle - messaging inventory, ordering tool), SOA, REST/SOAP etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/4 year Engineering degree, or equivalent work experience
- Atleast 8 years of Industry experience, atleast 3 years of work experience in Banking environments
- Good knowledge of production support processes and regulations in the banking industry.
- Excellent understanding of setting up DR and High Availability with MQ,MB on VCS clusters
- Passionate about maintaining quality solutions and providing superior customer service
- Innovative thinker with a passion to solve challenging problems.
- Results oriented person with an ability to work well in a team or as an individual contributor
- Strong troubleshooting skills with an ability to quickly diagnose complex production issuesCredit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Embracing diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Embracing diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.