APAC Private Banking Trading Services, ENO
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
- You would be responsible to ensure timely and accurate securities transaction bookings - process and authorize securities transactions for equities, fixed income, funds and structured products trades
- Reconcile internal trade bookings (T24) against broker confirmations (Trinity or Omgeo CTM)
- Verify securities transaction trade details and reconcile trades against trade blotter, and release trades in the system
- Investigate and resolve discrepancies between trade bookings and blotters /confirmations
- Attend to and follow up promptly on queries from front office and internal business partners- build on existing relationships with internal and external clients to provide an efficient and high quality service
- Participate and be involved in projects/initiatives to improve efficiency - contribute to strategic development of new systems and processes, assist with testing and implementation of any relevant new systems, including migration of trades into strategic platforms.
- Preparation of various daily reports on behalf of execution desks
- Reporting and escalation of late trades on a timely basis to align with regulatory requirements
- Liaise with Broker/Operations for new broker account set up (Documentation)
- To provide accurate pre-matching of electronic and manual confirmations against internal bookings
- A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
- You hold a Degree relevant to financial services and/or a proven work experience of financial services.
- You have knowledge and experience of securities trade processing or settlement flow (desirable)
- You have the ability to work under pressure and multitask
- You are pro-active and highly motivated.
- You possess strong VBA knowledge
- You have strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills, strong analytical, problem solving and decision making skills as well.
- You are ambitious, hardworking who can work on own initiative whilst also working collaboratively and deliver on time with a high level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
- You understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.